LGBTQ Allyship is a social and economic justice organization in the Puget Sound area. We serve over 1800 community members through education, community organizing, coalition building, research and advocacy. Our three main program areas are LGBTQ homeless youth, health care and economic justice.
WERQ it for the Summer!
Work, Economics, Resources & Queer! (WERQ)
Come learn about how to WERQ through
- Civic Engagement and Organizing
- Build and Share life skills and resilience
- Learn about healthy relationships and communities
- Alternative Histories of LGBTQ resistance and power
- Utilize art that centers on LGBTQ folks from the margins like HipHop, vogue, fashion, posing, sassiness and more.
Join Allyship’s LGBTQ Intergenerational Dialogues!
The LGBTQ Intergenerational Dialogues are an opportunity for people to build community, share stories, learn about each other and have a transformative experience that will lead to a LGBTQ Intergenerational Conference on September 28th at Seattle University. Five seniors and 5 youth/young adults are being selected to participate. At this point we have a waiting list for seniors (5 have been selected) but we have a few recent openings for youth and young adults (youth 13 to 17, and young adults 18 to 26). Please email email@example.com if interested or have questions! For more information, please click here.